This post will explain stuck on waiting on another installation or update. When an individual is attempting to open a launcher for a Blizzard game, “Waiting on another installation or update” error occurs. These Blizard video games normally run with the help of the desktop app called Battle.net. When this message appears, it suggests that some other updates or installs are being carried out. Nevertheless, within the customer, the user is not able to see any such things.
Top-Notch Methods to Fix the Waiting on Another Installation or Update Error
In this article, you can know about stuck on waiting on another installation or update here are the details below;
This error battle.net waiting on another installation or update takes place primarily for the Blizzard game publishers. Nonetheless, if you are between the people who are facing this problem, then you do not need to fret. There are lots of simple ways of resolving this issue.
Methods to Solve the Blizzard Waiting on Another Installation or Update Problem:
Here are some reliable options that will help you to eliminate the “waiting on another installation or update” error.
Method 1: Stop Some Specific Process
If you are facing this issue for an extended period of time, then maybe it is because of the customer’s Update Agent of Battle.net. This Update Agent searches for the update itself. When they find any update, they install it instantly. Also check pimpandhost .
Nevertheless, if this procedure gets problematic, then the battle.net waiting on another installation or update concern can happen because of it. So, at such a critical moment, it is much better to stop the process. Follow the provided actions for stopping this process:
– First of all, you have to open the “Task Manager” by pushing the “Shift + Ctrl + Esc” button all at once. You can even go to the Start Menu and search for the “Task Manager”.
– Now, within the Task Manager, you have to pick the “More details” option. This alternative will help you to broaden the Task Manager. After that, you have to discover the process of “Battle.net Update Agent”. After picking it, you have to click the “End task” button. Also check windows 10 icons pack.
– Then, you will be asked to verify your choice to disable the procedure. It will caution you that disabling the procedure will kill many other processes. You do not become to fuss about it and confirm your decision.
– After the process is disabled, you have to make the Battle.net desktop client reopen. Now, see if the issue of “Blizzard waiting on another installation or update” has been resolved or not.
If you are still viewing this message, then you can transfer to the next service.
Method 2: Boot up your Computer
Different method of solving this issue is by booting your computer system into a selective start-up. This procedure will assist the computer to shut down a few of the troublesome programs and background applications.
The issue of battle.net waiting on another installation or update might be taking place due to the fact that these programs were preventing the correct update by the Battle.net Hence, with a selective startup, the problem will more than likely to get solved.
– First of all, you need to push the “R + Windows” crucial concurrently. This will help you to open the Run dialog box. After that, within the dialog box, you need to type ‘msconfig’. Then, you have to press OK to open the “System Configuration” window.
– Now, within the window, you need to go to the “Boot” tab. There you have to find the ‘Safe Boot’ option and uncheck it.
– After that, you have to choose the ‘General’ tab. Here, you have to pick the ‘Selective start-up’ choice. Then, you need to uncheck the ‘Load startup’ box.
– Now, you need to reboot your computer. It will help you to boot your computer into this startup. After that, you can try to open the Battle.net. Now, the update will happen generally and you will be able to play any video game you want.
The error can be most likely resolved by this procedure. Nevertheless, if it still exists, you can move on to the next solution.
Method 3: Pause the Update of the Battle.net.
Pausing the updates can in some cases work and resolve this “waiting on another installation or update” mistake. If you have some updates waiting on the video games, you can pause them. For this, you have to go into ‘Battle.net’. After that, you can right-click on the icon situated in the tray and pick the choice of ‘Pause all updates’. After this, try to play the game in which you were having difficulty. Also check turning off password windows 8.
Method 4: Reinstallation of the Battle.net Launcher
According to a main declaration from Blizzard, they have actually reported that the launcher is dealing with some bugs problem. They advised the users to reinstall it in order to carry out the updates by hand. You can finish this procedure by following the provided actions:-.
– In the start, make sure that you have access to an Administrator’s account. This is because of the reality that just an Administrator account can uninstall programs. After that, you will have the ability to uninstall the launcher. Then re-install it.
– After that, you need to open the Control Panel. You can open it by searching in the Start Menu. If you are utilizing Windows 10, you can click the gear icon of the Setting app.
– Then, within the Control Panel, you need to click ‘View as Category’. After that, you have to click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
– However, if you are completing this process through the ‘Settings’ alternative, you need to pick the ‘App’ alternative. This will bestow you the listing of all the programs set up on your computer system.
– Now, you have to discover the entry of ‘Battle.net’. After discovering it, you need to choose it and push the ‘Uninstall’ button. Then, if any dialog box stands for confirming your decision, you have to push OK. After that, you need to follow all the directions on the screen for successfully uninstalling the program. Then, pick the reboot choice for your computer system.
Lastly, you have to download the launcher from the main site of Blizzard.net. Then, by following all the instructions, install it back.
The “battle.net waiting on another installation or update” error will be resolved as soon as this procedure is finished.
Hope that you are able to solve this “waiting on another installation or update” mistake with the help of the above-discussed solutions. These are the simplest options and you can apply them with no technical inconvenience. You can attempt the methods one by one and take a look at which works in your case.