The best and most useful SHAREIT alternatives to transfer files will be discussing here. We’ve all thought of SHAREit as the ultimate file sharing programme at some point. We’ve sent films, music files, audio files, APKs, contacts, and other bits of information. However, it has recently been called into doubt for a variety of reasons, the most serious of which is security concerns. We’re not proceeding to go into detail about what’s good and bad with SHAREit; instead, just to be safe, we’ll look at some of the best SHAREit alternatives.
And, moreover, having options is always a good thing.
Top 7 Best SHAREit Alternatives in 2022
The top 7 best shareit alternatives in 2022 are explained here.
A Quick Overview of the Features:
- Transfer all types of files, including music, documents, videos, and photos.
- Transfers that are extremely safe. Initially, the app uses a 6-digit passkey that must be entered on the recipient smartphone.
- It also includes 256-bit file encryption, as well as Wi-Fi direct transfer features, which allows you to transfer files without needing the internet, and quick link sharing via all messenger and social media apps.
For good reason, Send Anywhere is one of the most popular file transfer apps. It includes various characteristics, including those listed above. It’s really safe, and it even allows you to quickly correct mistakes. Also check Offline Screen recorders for windows
- With an active internet connection, the Wi-Fi direct capability allows you to transfer various types of data.
- Dedicated music and video player so that audio and video files may be previewed from within the app • Shareable links are only available for 48 hours before they expire • A perfect alternative when migrating files from smartphone to PC
- The app requests much too many permissions.
- You may need to download a file management application if you have video files.
- QR code scanning and NFC pairing are both options for connecting devices (your device must support NFC sharing)
- Devices without SuperBeam can share files through a web interface.
- All types of files are supported for transferring — videos, photographs, documents, audio files, contacts, APKs, and more.
- A record of all transfers is kept.
SuperBeam is a fantastic file transfer app that allows you to transfer files of any size, no matter how extensive or little they are.
Pros: • Superfast file transfer speeds (customers have reported speeds of 20-40 Mbps on average, and if you have a rapid device, speeds can reach 75 Mbps!)
- Supports almost all Android versions • Light and dark-colored themes • You can transmit an unlimited quantity of files even with the free version
Cons: • The free version has adverts that can be unpleasant at times; • Only the Pro version allows you to send & receive files from your PC. At a Glance: • You can share documents, videos, music, and even apps • You can operate without an active internet connection • It shares information quickly and is quite dependable
- Free of bloatware and adware • Assists you in better sorting your data and even cleans up your storage
Isn’t it true that when you hear the name Google, trust comes to mind? If you’re seeking for an alternative to SHAREit, Files by Google is a good choice. It allows you to share encrypted files using WPA2 encryption. This powerful programme transfers huge files through Bluetooth and a fast Wi-Fi connection. The file transfer takes only seconds and is completely secure.
Pros: • You can exchange files without an internet connection • Speeds up to 480 Mbps • Files are secured before being shared
Cons: • For the time being, Google Files is only accessible for Android
- Files can be transferred in a variety of formats, including images, documents, music, videos, and APK files; • Speed is 300 times faster than Bluetooth, allowing you to share files in seconds; • No mobile data or Wi-Fi is required; • ShareAll is a similar app to SHAREit that allows you to view files from within the app.
- It also allows you to check for updates on games and apps, which provides added security. Also check podcast recording software
Pros: • Simple UI • Fast speed (300 times Bluetooth) • Supports 15 languages internationally • ShareAll also acts as a software updater and garbage cleaning • Also has DND settings
Cons: • Ads can be intrusive. • Currently, the app is only accessible for Android smartphones, but iOS and Web 5 versions will be launched shortly.
- It auto-detects other Feem devices on the same Wi-Fi router • The interface is engaging and simple • It transfers data 50 times faster than Bluetooth • Local transfers are securely packed using transport layer security, also known as TLC
Feem V4 will change everything for you if you still use USB cords to transfer files or rely on Wi-Fi or mobile data to share files with others. Feem V4 takes care of all your file data transfers from phone to phone, phone to computer, and even computer to phone. Feem, on the other hand, does not require an active internet connection, but it does demand that all of the devices be linked to the same hotspot or network.
Pros: • It works on all platforms – Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux • It has robust security protocols • It has an integrated messenger-like chat feature for sending and receiving transfer links
Cons: • It can be a touch glitchy on some platforms • Ads in the free version can be annoying • You may be compelled to change the path of received files
- You can quickly exchange photographs, documents, internet links, and other files with other nearby devices.
- Compatible with Windows 10 version 1803 or later • Native file sharing app for Windows 10
If you don’t want to rely on third-party tools like SHAREit to share files on your Windows devices, you can use an inherent function called Nearby Sharing instead. Also check Free Scanning Software
Pros: • There will be no problems with file transfer • File sharing will be smooth, fast, and consistent Simply type nearby sharing into the search box, then select open Nearby Sharing.
Cons: • It is only accessible for Windows devices 7. • It may not be as fast as SHAREit.
A Quick Overview of the Features:
- You may transfer individual files, numerous files, or entire directories from your computer to your phone.
- Files greater than 1 GB can be transferred over Wi-Fi, saving you money on mobile data. • Pictures transferred are sent immediately to your phone’s gallery.
Because you can’t transmit or share files with another individual, this isn’t quite the same as SHAREit. In a sense, if there are files on your PC that the other person needs, he can just open the app and log into the web portal and download the contents.
- Secure file transfer from computer to mobile device • The programme supports large file transfers (up to 1 GB) • Simple setup
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
Cons: • You can’t exchange files with others; • Establishing a connection is solely dependent on your Wi-Fi speed. It may take longer to establish a connection or even transfer data if it is low.
Have You Found Your Ultimate SHAREit Alternative?
You’ll need a file sharing app like SHAREit if you frequently transfer files. We’re confident that after you’ve tried the above SHAREit alternatives, you’ll have a superior app for transferring files between friends, family, and coworkers, regardless of what device you or they use. Try out these file transfer apps and let us know which one is your favourite in the comments section below. Please let us comprehend if you have a favourite app that didn’t make the list, and we’ll add it to our checklist of apps to try!