LogTransport2.exe is a segment of Adobe Acrobat household of software by Adobe Inc. I have actually discussed the typical application mistakes and how to repair it. Adobe Acrobat is a species of app software to view, produce, control, print, and handle files in PDF (Portable Document Format). Log Transport service is an important part of file processing software as it is responsible for the transport of renovate data.
LogTransport2.exe What is it & How to Fix Error
In this short article, I have incorporated some fundamental information of LogTransport2.exe and easy methods to fix the issue.
The file area can likewise be located under C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Adobe \ Acrobat DC \ Acrobat \, if you are utilizing Adobe Acrobat instead of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Nonetheless, the file LogTransport2.exe is the identical in both cases.
Uses of LogTransport2.exe
It is an ingredient of Log Transport services for Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader. Log transport services are accountable for the transmission and reception of renovate information. Redo data, in simple words, is the information which contains the files which store modifications made to a database (in this instance, the pdf files). It is a vital structure for healing options (recovery of information that was erased by the user or went removed due to an unexpected closing of the app or system). Also check reference code s0a00 comcast.
Is the file safe or a hazard?
LogTransport2.exe is a safe and reliable application data. It has a valid digital subscription by Adobe Systems, Inc. It is an imperative component of Adobe Acrobat software application and is not a start-up product that runs in the training.
In case LogTransport2.exe is going in the background with no Adobe Acrobat service running, it is probably an infection program. To check whether it is a disease or not, you need to establish that it has a digital signature and its data location by entering into the homes of the file by right-clicking on it.
You need to scan your PC using your anti-viruses software if you believe that the file can be a virus.
Errors and problems associated with LogTransport2.exe
The most typical mistake related to the file is the application mistake 0xc0000142 with the following message
-” This application was not able to begin properly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.”
Another concern related to LogTransport2.exe is High CPU use and system crashes with BSoD while using Adobe Acrobat software application.
The cause of this form error & high CPU use issue is a bug in the Adobe Acrobat Product Improvement Program.
Let us try to fix this concern in the Acrobat item enhancement program using the following methods.
Methods to repair LogTransport2.exe mistakes
Listed here 4 methods that can be utilized to fix error associated LogTransport2.exe like high CPU use, let’s start:
Method 1: Opting out of improvement business on your Acrobat Software
The product recovery program is not an essential feature and we can opt-out of it, this will repair all the concerns related to Log Transport services. Also check code 8007000e .
1) Open your Acrobat item
2) Look for Help alternative in the toolbar on the top & Press it
3) In the drop down menu, Press on the Adobe Product Improvement business choice
Help drop down menu in Adobe Acrobat Reader 9
4) When a dialogue box appears, choose “Do Not Participate,” “Don’t Allow” or “No,” depending on the choice used.
Method 2: Opting out of improvement program utilizing Registry
If you are utilizing a newer variation of adobe acrobat software application, you might not find the improvement program choice gone over in the process above. Use this program to opt-out of the improvement plans utilizing the windows registry editor.
1) Click Windows + R to open the Run app
2) Type regedit in the text field & correspondents ENTER to open windows registry editor
3) Go to the following directory
– Computer \ HKEY_CURRENT_USER and SOFTWARE \ Adobe \ CommonFiles and Usage \ Reader 9
Note: The title of the last advertisement depends superimposed the software you utilize. In my case, it is Reader 9.
4) Right-click in the blank location in the main panel and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and call the new DWORD file as OptIn (Ignore this action if you now have an OptIn DWORD file).
5) Open the OptIn DWORD data, & set its value to 0, then Press OK.
Setting the power to 0 turns OptIn off.
6) Close the Registry Editor & reboot your PC.
Other similar Adobe files adobearm.exe and acrodist.exe that belong to the very same application.
Method 3: Updating your Acrobat software.
Often due to out-of-date Adobe software application this mistake happens. Because case, it is recommended to update your Acrobat software utilizing listed below actions:. Also check waasmedic .
1) Open your Acrobat item.
2) Look for Help option in the toolbar at the top and click it.
3) Click on check for updates.
4) Download and set up the upgrade.
Method 4: Repair Installation.
The Adobe Acrobat reader has integrated repair setup that can be utilized to fix any corrupt files, here are the steps:.
1) Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2) Click on Help and select Repair Installation.
3) Click on Yes button.
Let the Windows to repair the issue and then reboot the PC.
Method 5: Uninstalling and re-installing the software.
If all of the above process not work, then attempt uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe to fix LogTransport2.exe mistake:.
1) Click Windows + R to open the Run application.
2) Type appwiz.cpl to open Programs and features.
3) Look for Acrobat software, (in my case it is Adobe Acrobat Reader 9).
4) Click on Uninstall.
5) Download a fresh copy of the current variation of Adobe Acrobat from the main page (Note: You may require to return to the item secret that was sent to you after the purchase of the product).
These errors connected to LogTransport2.exe were due to a bug in the Adobe Acrobat Product Improvement Program. I have actually covered all possible methods to repair these concerns. In case you have any ideas or queries, let us understand in the remarks down listed below or call us.