LogTransport2.exe is a segment of Adobe Acrobat family of software by Adobe Inc. I have actually discussed the common application errors and how to repair it. Adobe Acrobat is a family of software to view, produce, manipulate, print, & manage data in PDF (Portable Document Format). Log Transport service is an imperative part of file processing software application as it is accountable for the transportation of renovate information.
LogTransport2.exe What is it & How to Fix Error
In this short article, I have included some basic details of LogTransport2.exe and easy techniques to repair the problem.
The file area can likewise be found under C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Adobe \ Acrobat DC \ Acrobat \, if you are practicing Adobe Acrobat rather of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Anyway, the data LogTransport2.exe is the identical in both cases.
Uses of LogTransport2.exe
It is an aspect of Log Transport services for Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Log transport services are accountable for the transmission & reception of redo information. Renovate information, in easy words, is the information that contains the files which save modifications made to a database (in this case, the pdf files). It is a crucial structure for recovery alternatives (recovery of data that was erased by the user or went missing out on due to an unforeseen closing of the application or system). Also check 3ds emulator .
Is the file safe or a danger?
LogTransport2.exe is a safe and reliable app data. It has a valid digital subscription by Adobe Systems, Inc. It is a vital part of Adobe Acrobat software application & is not a startup object that runs in the background.
In event LogTransport2.exe is running in the experience with no Adobe Acrobat service running, it is probably a virus program. To examine whether it is an infection or not, you need to verify that it has a digital signature and its file place by entering into the properties of the file by right-clicking on it.
You need to scan your PC utilizing your antivirus software if you believe that the file can be a virus.
Mistakes and problems related to LogTransport2.exe
The most typical mistake related to the file is the application mistake 0xc0000142 with the following message
-” This application was not able to begin properly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.”
Another problem related to LogTransport2.exe is High CPU usage and system crashes with BSoD while using Adobe Acrobat software.
The cause of this application mistake and high CPU use concern is a bug in the Adobe Acrobat Product Improvement Program.
Let us attempt to repair this concern in the Acrobat item enhancement program utilizing the following methods.
Approaches to repair LogTransport2.exe mistakes
Listed here 4 techniques that can be practiced to repair error related LogTransport2.exe like high CPU usage, let’s start:
Method 1: Opting out of enhancement program on your Acrobat Software
The item improvement program is not an important function and we can opt-out of it, this will repair all the issues related to Log Transport services.
1) Open your Acrobat item
2) Look for Help option in the toolbar on the leading and click it
3) In the drop down menu, click on the Adobe Product Improvement program choice
Help drop-down menu in Adobe Acrobat Reader 9
4) When a discussion box appears, select “Do Not Participate,” “Don’t Allow” or “No,” depending on the choice offered.
Method 2: Opting out of enhancement program using Registry
If you are utilizing a more recent version of adobe acrobat software application, you might not find the enhancement program option gone over in the method above. Utilize this method to opt-out of the enhancement program utilizing the pc registry editor.
1) Press Windows + R to open the Run application
2) Type regedit in the subject field & press ENTER to open computer registry editor
3) Go to the following directory
– Computer \ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Adobe \ CommonFiles \ Usage \ Reader 9
Note: The name of the last folder relies on the software you use. In my case, it is Reader 9.
4) Right-click in the blank location in the main panel and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and call the brand-new DWORD file as OptIn (Ignore this action if you already have an OptIn DWORD file).
5) Open the OptIn DWORD file, and set its worth to 0, then click OK.
Setting the worth to 0 turns OptIn off.
6) Close the Registry Editor & reboot your computer.
Other similar Adobe files adobearm.exe and acrodist.exe that belong to the exact same application. Also check svchost.exe.
Method 3: Updating your Acrobat software application.
In some cases due to out-of-date Adobe software this error takes place. In that case, it is recommended to upgrade your Acrobat software utilizing listed below steps:.
1) Open your Acrobat item.
2) Look for Help alternative in the toolbar at the top and click on it.
3) Click on look for updates.
4) Download and set up the upgrade.
Method 4: Repair Installation.
The Adobe Acrobat reader has inbuilt repair setup that can be used to repair any corrupt files, here are the steps:.
1) Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2) Click on Help and select Repair Installation.
3) Click on Yes button.
Let the Windows to fix the issue and then restart the PC.
Method 5: Uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
If all of the above method not work, then attempt uninstalling and re-installing Adobe to fix LogTransport2.exe error:.
1) Press Windows + R to open the Run application.
2) Type appwiz.cpl to open Programs and features.
3) Look for Acrobat software, (in my case it is Adobe Acrobat Reader 9).
4) Click on Uninstall.
5) Download a fresh copy of the current variation of Adobe Acrobat from the main page (Note: You may require to re-enter the product key that was sent to you after the purchase of the product). Also check stardock fences alternative.
These errors associated with LogTransport2.exe was because of a bug in the Adobe Acrobat Product Improvement Program. I have covered all possible techniques to repair these problems. In case you have any recommendations and questions, let us understand in the comments down below or contact us.