USTVGO is a fantastic website that allows you to view all of your favorite stations for free. Whether you want to watch your favorite shows on ABC, ACC, and AMC or catch a movie on Cinemax, Paramount, or TCM, there’s something for everyone. USTVGO features over 90 stations that you may watch for free, ranging from news and sports channels to educational and children’s networks. So, if you want to watch these channels on your computer, phone, or laptop using USTVGO, all you have to do is download the VPN from the USTVGO website and connect to a US server to access the USTVGO website on your device. You may watch USTVGO on Roku in addition to your computer, phone, or laptop. Follow the instructions below to learn how to get USTVGO on Roku.
Guide to Access USTVGO on Roku
Install VPN On Your Device
If you don’t already have a VPN installed on your device, you’ll need to do so before you can use USTVGO on Roku. The steps for installing VPN are outlined below.
- Using the URL https://ustvgo.tv/, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the USTVGO homepage.
- Once you’ve navigated to the USTVGO homepage on your web browser, click or touch on the VPN option in the top menu column. This will take you to the following screen.
- Scroll down and click the Get NordVPN option (highlighted in red). It’ll take you to the next page if you do so.
- On the following page, you will see various annual plans from which to choose. The plan’s cost will be determined by the length of time you choose to use it. Once you’ve decided on a plan from the available options, click the Continue to Payment button.
- If you’re given the option to move to another excellent bargain on the following screen, you can either click or press No thanks. After that, It’ll take you to the next screen.
- Before continuing, you must provide an email address and review the order summary on the next screen.
- After you’ve gone through everything, proceed to the “Select a payment method” area and select the payment type you want to use.
- Following the on-screen directions to complete your chosen VPN plan purchases after selecting a payment option.
You will be able to use the same VPN on your computer, phone, tablet, and laptop once you have purchased a VPN plan. You’ll also need to project the screen of your mobile device onto your Roku-connected TV if you want to watch USTVGO on Roku. Follow the steps outlined below to learn how to do it. For Android smartphones, the steps are as follows. If you have an iPhone, you can view USTVGO on Roku by following these instructions.
Installing NordVPN on Your Android Device
- You must choose the Play Store app icon from your Android device’s applications menu.
- You’ll need to use the search function in the Play Store app to find the Nord VPN. Once you’ve located the Nord VPN app in the search results, tap the Install button on the app’s preview screen and wait for it to install.
- Return to your Android device’s home screen and open the Nord VPN app once it has been installed.
- When prompted, sign in with the login credentials you received when purchasing the VPN.
Accessing USTVGO Website on Android Device Using NordVPN
- Connect to the US server and open the Google Chrome browser once you’ve authenticated into the app.
- Type the URL of USTVGO (https://ustvgo.tv/) into the address bar of your Google Chrome browser and press the go symbol.
- You may watch your favorite channel for free on your Android device once you get to the USTVGO website.
Mirroring the screen of your Android Device on Roku
NOTE: Before proceeding with the steps below, ensure your Android and Roku devices have the most recent updates installed.
- To begin, navigate to your Roku device’s Settings section from the home screen.
- You must go to System>Screen mirroring in the Settings area.
- Select the check box next to Enable screen mirroring in the Screen mirroring section.
- Go to Settings>Connection & Sharing>Cast on your Android device now. You must choose your Roku device and connect from the list of possible screening options.
- After that, you’ll be able to mirror your Android device’s screen on your Roku-connected television.
- Simply open the USTVGO app on your Android device and watch the screen of your Roku-connected TV get reflected.
This is also how you’ll be able to watch USTVGO on your Roku device.