Best and authentic email verifications services will be described in this post. For email marketers, the word “email verification” isn’t exactly new. Rather, email verification is a necessary step in the email marketing process that practically everyone performs. In some cases, people supply their email information but make a mistake and provide invalid email addresses. An email verification process is carried out to get rid of this problem.
To deal with this scenario, a variety of email verification services have been developed, all of which are excellent. However, one thing that distinguishes them is their email verification techniques. If you want the best service, we can tell you that it will be a never-ending task for you.
So, in this article, we’ve compiled a fantastic list of 12 email verification services that are at the top of their game when it comes to email verification and validation. Let’s take a look at each one and see which one is best for you.
What is the meaning of email verification?
To begin with, email verification is a means of determining whether or not an email address is valid. You’ll need an email verification provider for this, which will examine each email address in your list and eliminate those that are incorrect or hazardous.
What is the meaning of email verification?
If you’re an email marketer, you should validate your email list before hitting the “Send” button if you want to conduct a successful email marketing campaign. An email verification service can swiftly identify and eliminate all invalid, false, disposable, role-based, and duplicate email addresses from your list, leaving you with a clean, fresh list. Also check call tracking software
What are the benefits of using email verification services?
An email address might become incorrect or stop operating for a variety of reasons. It could be due to behavioural variables (for example, a person changing their email address) or technical issues.
The ensuing are some of the most prevalent reasons why email addresses become invalid.
- Your recipients’ email service/provider changes.
- Your recipients’ email addresses change within the same email provider.
- Your recipients change jobs • Your recipients shift roles within a company
- The domain is no longer active.
As you can see, double-checking your email lists before pressing the “Send” button is crucial. You can boost the performance of your email campaigns by using an email verification service. You can use an email verification service to:
- Scrub your email database to assist you acquire vital data about your leads by deleting non-existing, misspelt email addresses.
- Examine your email headers to confirm that your mail server is properly set up and configured.
Monitor the reputation of your IP address and domain, and be notified if they are blacklisted.
Top 12 Best Email Verification Services in 2022
Top 12 Best Email Verification Services are explained here.
ZeroBounce has risen to the top of the email validation business thanks to its 98 percent accuracy and advanced data security. Invalid email addresses, bad domains, role-based accounts, spam keywords, disposable email addresses (DEA), and persistent complainers can all be detected by the service, and such contacts will be removed from your list.
Following the verification procedure, you will receive a clean and fresh email list. You’ll be able to increase your ROI and improve your mailbox deliverability rate this way. In a couple of minutes, ZeroBounce’s online validation technology can check thousands of email addresses. This is another email verification services alternative.
The following are the main features of ZeroBounce:
- Verification of email addresses. It can tell whether an email address is valid or not.
- Detection of spam traps. To detect and eliminate spam traps from databases, ZeroBounce employs unique algorithms.
- Emails containing abuse have been removed. ZeroBounce identifies users who have previously marked emails as spam and isolates them from the rest of the group.
- Detection of “catch-all” and “temporary” emails. By identifying high-risk addresses, the service decreases bounces.
- Domains that are toxic. These domains are notorious for spam, abuse, and bot-generated emails. They are detected and removed by ZeroBounce.
- API for real-time email verification. ZeroBounce validates email addresses in real time when installed on signup and registration forms.
- Appending data The service populates email lists with missing data such as subscribers’ names, genders, locations, and IP addresses.
- Email grading To assess the worth of an email address, the service use AI (Artificial Intelligence). This is a fantastic all-in-one email validator.
- Customer service is available around the clock. You will improve email deliverability with the support of more than 15 email validation professionals available 365 days a year.
Plans for pricing:
- Free plan: authorizes you to verify 100 emails each month • Pay-as-you-go plan: starting at $16 • Monthly plan: starting at $15
Snov.io is a well-known email marketing automation software that is utilised by both corporations and individuals. The solution lowers bounce rates naturally by locating and validating emails, as well as allowing you to develop and send drip email campaigns.
You may automate lead tracking funnels, and the service will send you real-time notifications with campaign progress updates so you can plan more effectively and efficiently. It’s also extremely adaptable, with easy connections with over 2,000 third-party services and platforms, like Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Asana, Zapier, Slack, Trello, LinkedIn, Google Forms, Twilio, and Intercom, to name a few. Your campaigns will run considerably more smoothly as a result of this.
- 7-tier verification process, including syntax, domain existence, gibberish, MX record, catch-all domain, freemail checks, and SMTP authentication • Clear email verification statuses, including valid, risky, and invalid • Real-time verification to ensure that you receive only fresh results • Flexible list import and export support CSV, XLSX, and Google Sheets formats
Plans for pricing:
- S plan: $33 per month; M plan: $66 per month; L plan: $141 per month; XL plan: $241 per month; XXL plan: $482 per month
This service is included on the list because it takes the time to verify each and every email and only offers accurate results. It ensures that all bad, false, or invalid email addresses are removed. Pabbly Email Verification has a 97 percent deliverability rate and a 10% bounce rate reduction.
This is another email verification services alternative. Furthermore, you may use its API key to integrate this email verification service with your current website or programme.
Pabbly’s key features include: • Anti-greylisting – protects your inbox from spam emails • MTA validation – validates an email’s service provider and ensures that it has a valid MX record • Email deduplication – ensures that all duplicate email addresses are automatically removed • Domain confirmation – removes any parked or non-linked domains from your mailing list • Syntax eliminator – removes all invalid syntax from your mailing list, furthermore
Complaints are eliminated – all emails that resemble a complaint database are removed.
Plans for pricing: Pay-as-you-go prices • The first plan costs $5 for 1000 emails; the second plan costs $15 and allows you to check 5000 emails. There are also 9 more plans to choose from, depending on your needs. The most expensive plan is $2999, which allows you to verify 10 million emails at once.
XVerify eliminates hard bounces, reduces spam complaints, and minimises fraud in milliseconds as a trustworthy firm for all your email verification needs. The service can be used in real-time or in batch mode, and it has been shown to have a 98 percent accuracy rate. Also check account receivable software
Two privacy frameworks, the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework, have certified XVerify. Any client that need a Data Processing Addendum as part of their GDPR compliance can get one from the service.
The heeding are some of the important features of XVerify: • Data intelligence – users can take all measures because it identifies bad email addresses before sending emails.
- Deliverability – the service improves data quality to give the best sender score.
Plans for pricing: Pay-as-you-go prices are available. The bigger the reduction, the more you verify.
- Lists under 5000 are a penny of $0.01 every email verified; lists over 50,000 are half a penny of $0.005 each; and large multi-million lists cost $0.001 each.
MailGet List Cleaning is a SaaS-based email verification service that guarantees 90.9 percent email open rate, 99 percent deliverability, and a 10% reduction in bounce rate. Furthermore, the service has been demonstrated to be a customizable and safe email verification service, with the goal of removing invalid or incorrect email addresses.
The following are the main features of MailGet List Cleaning: • Email syntax verification – excludes invalid emails with incorrect syntax • Duplicate email verification – deletes or removes all duplicate emails from your list • Disposable email verification – removes all disposable or bad emails from your list, leaving only a healthy email list • Eliminate hard bounce – eliminates hard bounce, which occurs when email deliverability fails due to invalid recipient email addresses. This is another email verification services alternative.
- Suppression verification – cross-checks with unsubscriber lists of people who don’t want to receive emails, resulting in the creation of a legitimate list.
Plans for pricing:
- Rookie: $12 • Starters: $4 (1000 emails) (5000 emails)
- Professional: $20 (10,000 emails)
- From $35 in advance (from 15,000 emails)
Email Checker is one of the oldest email checking services on the market, as well as one of the most comprehensive and accurate email verification services available. It offers several levels of service, with something to suit every budget.
The service combines extensive knowledge and experience with a dedicated and reliable server architecture to provide customers with unrivalled email verification. With thorough integration documentation for Java, Python, PHP, and C#, Email Checker leads the industry.
Its service is backed up by a trained and competent support team via a dedicated Helpdesk that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following are the main features of Email Checker: • Bulk API. The Batch API service was built from the ground up to process huge B2B lists in batches (up to 1M verified emails per day).
- The responsiveness of the API. In the last 12 months, a fast API with market-leading uptime and a SLA of 88.97 percent has been available.
- Yahoo verification is required. In its real-time API, the service provides “extreme” Yahoo (and Ymail) choices for the utmost possible accuracy.
- Documentation. GitHub repository with extensive documentation and numerous code examples.
- Integrations. For varied customer demands, the service offers numerous integrations, such as automatic batch file submission and retrieval utilising FTP account access, batch API, and even manual upload.
Plans for pricing:
- Pay-as-you-go plan: starts at $14 for 1000 credits and drops rapidly as volume increases. This plan is ideal for first-time customers.
- Monthly plan: starts at $10 per month for 1000 checks. The plan allows for the sale of up to 2,500,000 checks every month, with greater packages available if needed.
Bouncer is a well-known email verification service that is not only inexpensive but also quite powerful. The solution cleans your data of invalid emails, improves email deliverability, and improves inbox placement.
The top-notch verification engine, which is extremely robust and accurate, is the secret to its outstanding performance. If you require high performance, accuracy, and security from your email verification service, go no farther than Bouncer!
The following are the main features of Bouncer: • Syntax validation – checks all email addresses for syntax errors • Domain validation – marks all emails with invalid or inactive domains • MX record detection – validates the existence of MX records, so you can tell if an email is real or fake • Disposable checker – removes one-time use and low-quality addresses • Email bounce checker – tells you which email addresses will bounce and are not safe to send
Plans for pricing:
- Pay-as-you-go plan: starting at $0.005 per confirmed email • Monthly subscription plan: starting at $20
DeBounce offers a 97.5 percent delivery guarantee as a simple, fast, and reliable email validation and verification platform. The programme has validated over 1 billion email addresses to date and has a 4.8-star rating on TrustPilot, with many good ratings.
This is another email verification services alternative. DeBounce has a variety of integrations that can bind, verify, and update email lists from MailChimp, MailerLite, SendinBlue, and other services. It was created to help you remove invalid, disposable, spam traps, and role-based emails from your mailing lists. It can also verify some of the most popular accept-all and difficult-to-verify email servers, such as G Suite, QQ, GMX, free.fr, Web.de, and others.
- Email verification API – instantly verifies email addresses on your platform • Syntax eliminator – removes email addresses with invalid syntax from your mailing list • Disposable email checker – checks to see if an email address from a disposable email provider exists • Email deduplication – if enabled, all duplicate email addresses are automatically removed
- Spam trap elimination – removes all spam records • Domain confirmation – removes any email addresses with invalid, dormant, or parked domains • MTA validation – determines whether or not the Email Transfer Agent has a valid MX record
- Find catch-all domains that are valid for all emails with a catch-all domain checker.
- Anti-greylisting technology imitates a properly equipped email engine in order to limit the quantity of unknowns.
Starting at $0.002/verification, pricing is flexible.
Clearout is a cloud-based email verification tool that quickly filters out incorrect email addresses. It has a straightforward and user-friendly interface where you simply submit your email list to begin the verification process. This is another email verification services alternative.
Clearout can also be readily linked with a variety of email marketing, CRM, and other marketing systems. With 96 percent accuracy, it can also check Yahoo, Office 365, and AOL email accounts.
- Bulk email list verification is one of Clearout’s primary features. For mass verification, you can upload lists of up to 1 million emails at a time.
- Email verification is immediate. This operates in the same way as single email verification in that it allows you to swiftly validate a small number of emails.
- REST API (Representational State Transfer) The REST API is used by the service to allow developers to add their own API to forms for real-time verifications.
- Integrations. A number of marketing services are integrated with the service.
Pricing starts at $5 for 1000 credits and goes up to $10 for 10,000 credits.
Hunter is an email outreach tool that includes an email verifier to help you clean up your email list. This can help you increase the deliverability of your outreach activities. This is another email verification services alternative. Also check asset tracking software
Its key feature is that it allows you to find email addresses for company leads using domain searches or first/last name and email address searches. Invalid, transitory, blacklisted, and hard bounced emails are detected by the email verification service.
- Bulk email list verification is one of Hunter’s primary features. For verification, you can submit your whole email list.
- Only one email verification is required. For single email verifications, go to Hunter’s Email Verifier page and use the service.
- API verification. Hunter’s API can be used to integrate it with the email collection tools you’re using.
(Monthly paid) pricing plans:
- The plan is completely free.
- $49/month for the starter plan; $99/month for the growth plan; $199/month for the pro plan; $399/month for the enterprise plan
NeverBounce was founded in 2014 and has now served over 100,000 customers. Dell, Uber, Girl Scouts, Harvard Medical School, and QuickenLoans are just a few of its well-known clients.
This is another email verification services alternative. Bulk and single email verifications are the main features of the service. This is accomplished by checking mail servers and deleting duplicate emails as well as syntax mistakes. It also verifies that domains are active and that certain emails have not been blocked.
The following are the primary features of NeverBounce:
- Verification through email. Verify millions of emails from a variety of sources, including as registration forms, contact and lead forms, CRMs, and others. Every month, you can verify up to 1000 emails for free.
- Email list verification in bulk. Simply upload your whole list, wait for the service to assess it, and download a clean email list with a deliverability rate of 99.9%.
- Developer-friendly. Wrappers for APIs are offered for simple integration with your tools.
- Instant bounce analysis is available. This enables you to rapidly assess whether your mailing list need cleaning before to sending mass broadcast emails.
- Integrations. Popular email marketing and helpdesk applications are both integrated with the service.
Plans for pricing:
- Pay-per-email plan: starts at $0.003/email for up to 1 million emails and rises to $0.008/email for up to 10,000 emails.
- Monthly plan: $10 for up to 1000 emails per month
With Bounceless, a robust email verification service, you can get the most out of your email marketing initiatives. After cleaning your email list, Bounceless provides a 95% deliverability rate and a 10x reduction in bounce rate. This is another email verification services alternative.
You can also use its real-time API key to check emails on your website or in your app. It also has the ability to integrate with the MailChimp service.
The following are the main characteristics of Bounceless:
- Risk validation – scans and removes high-risk keywords and TLDs within an email address • MTA validation – investigates whether the Mail Transfer Agent has valid MX records or not • Disposable checker – identifies free email accounts that are used to mask real email addresses • SMTP validation – gets rid of all emails including inactive, invalid, or parked domain names • Risk validation – scans and removes high-risk keywords and TLDs within an email address
Plans for pricing:
- For 2,500 validated emails, a one-time package starts at $19.
- Monthly subscriptions start at $19 for 2500 verifications.
Last but not least
This brings us to the end of our list of the top 12 email verification services.
Choose a service that has the functionality you require, connects effectively with the marketing tool(s) you use, and has a pricing plan that you are comfortable with.
Is there any other email verification service that we haven’t mentioned here? Please let us comprehend as soon as possible; we’d love to hear from you! You can also contact us if you have any further recommendations or questions.