This post will explain code 8007000e. The error code 8007000e is generally encountered by the WIndows users when they are looking for updates. The reason for this mistake to show up can be that the folder where the WIndows updates are stored has been damaged. So, if you are facing this mistake, you do not need to fret. Here, I will be discussing numerous methods to resolve this mistake.
How to Fix Error Code 8007000E in Windows 7 Update?
In this article, you can know about code 8007000e here are the details below;
Procedures to repair the error code 8007000e
This mistake appears in Windows 7 just. Here are the various approaches that you can carry out to fix this Windows update mistake.
1. KB3102810 upgrade installation
- You need to download Internet Explorer 11 and install it. After that, you need to restart your PC.
- Now, you need to choose the KB3102810 update and download it. Nevertheless, do not install it right now.
- Initially, you have to reboot the PC.
- When your computer system launches, install this KB3102810 upgrade.
- When the setup is complete, you have to restart your computer system.
- Next, you need to reconstruct the folder for “SoftwareDistribution”. For that, you have to first open the Windows Services Control Panel. You will be able to do it by clicking the R and the Windows button at the same time. In the Run box, you have to write “service.msc” and then push the button of “OK”.
- After that, you need to find the “Windows Update” service.
- Then, you have to right-click on it and click on the choice of “Stop”.
- Now, you have to delete the folder of SoftwareDistribution. For that, you need to go to the “C” drive and to the folder of “Windows”.
- After locating it, pick the folder and click on the choice of “Delete”.
- Next, you need to open the “Control Panel” again.
- After that, you have to find the alternative of “Windows Update” and select the option of “Start”.
Now, look for updates and see if the error code 8007000e is still revealing.
2. Windows System submits repair
You can likewise attempt to fix the issue by repairing the system files. Follow the steps offered below to successfully finish the repair. Also check imessage deactivation.
- Select the “Start” icon and then pick the alternative of “All Programs”. After that, click the alternative of “Accessories”.
- Within this option, you will find the choice of “Command Prompt”. Right-click on it and choose the option of “Run as administrator”.
- Now, you need to compose “sfc/ scannow” in the command prompt and hit Enter.
- Next, you need to wait for a long time as the Windows System Files are being repaired by the System File Checker.
- After the process is total, reboot your computer.
- Now, you can look for the updates that you desire and then attempt to install them.
Inspect if the Windows update mistake 8007000e is still revealing after this process.
3. Utilize the System Update Readiness Tool
Another means of resolving this point is to use the System Update Readiness Tool.
- Initially, you have to download the System Update Readiness Tool. Download the tool that is compatible with your variation of Windows. Because this tool is regularly updated, you must find the most recent variation.
- On the website of the Download Center, you have to click on the choice of “Download”. Then, you can select any of the two choices:-.
- You can pick to install the tool afterward. Start the downloading procedure by selecting the choice of “Save”. This will download the apply for installation on your computer. You will have the ability to install the tool later on at your own time.
- However, you can also select the instant setup procedure. You have to choose the alternative of “Run” or “Open”. Then, you have to follow the on-screen directions.
- After you have installed the tool, in the dialog box of “Windows Update Standalone Installer” you need to select the choice of “Yes”.
- Now the tool will get set up. At the same time, it will likewise run instantly. Generally, this process takes about 15 minutes or less, however, it can likewise take longer than that. You have to wait patiently up until the progress bar shows that the procedure is total.
- After the installation procedure is total, click the button of “Close”.
- Finally, re-install the upgrade that you were trying to upgrade earlier.
Examine if the Windows upgrade error 8007000e is still there. You can move to the next juice if you see that the error is still present.
4. Switch off any third-party security software.
This mistake can likewise show up when the third-party anti-malware and anti-virus software application you are utilizing interrupts with the upgrade of the WIndows. So, it is better to disable this software if you have installed any. After disabling them, inspect if the error code 8007000e is still showing or not. If this means did not work for you, then you can go to the next option. Also check how to use shadowplay nvidia.
5. SoftwareDistribution folder renaming.
Another basis for this error to take place might be due to some damaged or corrupt folders of SoftwareDistribution. These folders can be fixed by renaming them. You can follow these actions to rename the folders:-.
- Open the Run box by pushing the R and the Windows button at the same time. After that, type “cmd” in package and after that, to run the Command Prompt as an administrator, you need to push Ctrl + Shift + Enter at the same time.
- Now, you need to key in the offered command and then struck Enter.
ren %systemroot% \ SoftwareDistribution software distribution.old.
This will help you to rename the folder to SoftwareDistribution.old.
- When the procedure is finished, you need to close the window of Command Prompt by typing “Exit” and pressing Enter.
After this, you have to reboot your PC. Now, inspect if the error code 8007000e is still appearing. Also check burning hard drive.
I hope you will be ready to make use of these solutions and fix your WIndows update problem. All of these solutions are really effective and simple to carry out. I am sure that you will get results from any one of the above-discussed services. So, follow them carefully and resolve the error code 8007000e on your own.