Stephen Colbert to Hillary Clinton: ‘You’re so bad at running for president’
The FBI has recommended that charges not be filed against former Secretary of State (and current presidential candidate) Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server when she was with the State Department.
Of course, that doesn't mean the story's over. Republicans are kind of super mad about the recommendation. And then, on Monday's episode of the Late Show, Stephen Colbert took the gloves off to roast Clinton.
Some of his words:
- "Come on, Hillary. You knew that people think you're untrustworthy, and then you did something untrustworthy?"
- "You're so bad at running for president that I almost remembered who Martin O'Malley is."
- "Since you're obviously bad at lying, let me show you how to do it: 'I trust Hillary Clinton.'"
- "You're so bad at running for president that the only person you could beat is Donald Trump."
- "You're so dishonest, Hillary 16 is the number of times you've told the truth."
Get Kicker in your inbox!
Dana is a freelance writer from Florida, the state that winter forgot. She likes video games, cats, fantasy novels, and complaining about the weather. Follow her on Twitter for intermittent whining about the First Amendment.